Sector: Supply Chain
The Master Data Analyst will play an important business-facing role by being a central point of contact for all supply chain master data needs such as Products, Trade Vendors, Purchase Agreements, Approved Vendors and warehouse management. This position will ensure that all requests are prioritized, addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
The Master Data Analyst supports Global Supply Chain through a comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management within Global Supply Chain. This position requires a thorough understanding of MDM concepts and supply chain operations.
Data Analyst will have the opportunity to work on and contribute to on critical cross-functional areas within Global Supply Chain Quality Assurance (GSCQA).
- As a central point of contact for Global Supply Chain Data, the Analyst will be playing an important role by being in direct contact with multiple legal entities addressing regular requests, answering questions, resolving data issues and providing analysis support.
- Perform master data additions, changes and deletions in accordance with procedures and business rules.
- Function as the primary point of contact for the day-to-day execution of MDM related tasks. They will work to answer data questions, resolve data issues and provide analysis.
- Ensure requests for master data maintenance are properly authorized and approved.
- Educate users on master data processes and business rules.
- Maintains accurate and up to date price file management in accordance with current contracts.
- Conducts quality control activities and recommends and/or implements additions/changes to Master Data Management procedures.
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure data accuracy and data management policies are working as expected.
- Develop and design improvements to the processes, procedures, tools, rules and metrics to ensure data integrity of master data domains.
- Execute all requests from Global Supply Chain to ensure that they are implemented according to set data governance standards and processes.
- Play a role in enterprise-wide efforts involving Master Data across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to cleanse, analyze and connect data from multiple sources.
- Understanding of Master Data Management principles and practices in an ERP environment
- Strong analytical skills and Judgment
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Technical Competence
- Customer Focus
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Science, Technology or Mathematics (STEM) or a Business related Field from a recognized university.
- 1 years of experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in an international Humanitarian organization with strong process and systems understanding.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to understand and apply instructions or suggest alternate proven methods to move projects or requests forward.• Ability to prioritize work based on importance.
- Ability to build good working relationships and bring about cooperation from leadership and working teams.
- Very strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to create simple to complex analytical solutions.
- Ability to take an abstract analytical problem and break it down into actionable tasks.
- Ability to adjust with changing work environments, priorities and goals.
Apply to the recruiter – Do not SUBMIT any Resume/CVs to this site for this particular job.